Dona Pepa II, Quesada, Costa Blanca, Spain
*Direct flights from Aberdeen to Alicante, Spain are now available*
Our delux air-conditioned 3 bedroom villa is part of a beautifully landscaped community in the prestigious Dona Pepa II area of Ciudad Quesada.
This town is well established and has palm lined avenues, wide roundabouts and various individual commercial centres providing every facility needed - supermarkets, bars, restaurants, shops, doctors and dentists. Quesada is surrounded by championship golf courses, has its own aquapark and is just 10 minutes from many beautiful beaches.
The impressive swimming pool is just seconds from the back garden and is for the private use of the small gated community of Elena. The balconies of both upstairs bedrooms afford views of either the pool or across to the beautiful scenery of the national park and the lakes. The house is equipped with all mod cons, air-conditioning in all rooms.
- Well suited for families as the front and back garden are secure - there are gates to both entrances and the community is gated. We can provide, via a professional and efficient specialist rental company, any baby or child equipment eg cots, seats, stair gates, sterilizers for a small fee payable on arrival - on request. There is also a child pool attached to the main pool.
- The property is cleaned prior to your arrival and all linen and towels (including beach/pool towels) are provided. If you are staying longer than a week you can opt for a mid-stay clean/change of linen and towels at a reasonable extra charge.
- A small shared front garden and a rear tiled back patio, tables, chairs and sun loungers for 6 people and a brick built barbecue provided. There is a large shared pool within 20 yards of the back gate with a separate child\'s pool - this can be seen from the house and back patio.
- Alicante airport is a 30 minute drive away and Murcia (San Javier) is no more than 30 minutes. Car hire is not essential as we can organise transfers however it is recommended if you would like to travel anywhere outside Quesada.
- The nearest coastal towns of Guardamar and Torrevieja are 10 minutes drive away and as Quesada is located very near the main coastal highway towns like Alicante, Orihuela, Elche, Murcia, Cartagena and La Manga are all easily accessible within 30-45 minutes. The nearest beaches of Guardamar and Torrevieja are no more than a 10 minute drive away.
Golf: There are many outstanding golf courses in the area including Royal Campoamor, Las Ramblas and Villa Martin where they have, in the past, held the Spanish Open. La Finca which opened in 2000 as well as La Marquesa which is part of the Ciudad Quesada town. La Manga Club, albeit some 50 minutes drive, is well worth a visit as there are 3 courses to choose from.
General: Quesada is within a three hour driving journey to Valencia where you can visit the annual Moto GP or Formula 1 events. Costa Blanca also holds many concerts and local fiestas throughout the year. A short plane journey will also take you to Barcelona where a world of arts, music and entertainment awaits. Local agents provide daily excursions tours to Benidorm, Valencia, Murcia, Cartagena and many more locations in Spain.
Quesada & Surrounding Areas: There is a buzzing high street in Quesada which provides everything that you may require from restaurants and take aways, bars, shops and there are three smaller commercial centres within 5/10 mins walking distance from the villa offering large supermarkets, other restaurants and bars, boutique shops, dentists, hairdressers and doctors. All the surrounding towns have markets on different days of the week which are well worth investigating. The climate and the excellent blue flag beaches provide a variety of water sports from wind surfing, kite surfing, water skiing, scuba diving etc. Paragliding and kite surfing are also very popular with a couple of centres located to the north of Torrevieja at Santa Pola.
Beaches & Marinas: Malpas Beach, Leavente Beach, Poniente, Explanada de Espana, Arenal Beach, Arenal Promenade, Playa de la Fossa, La Mata Beach
With the Children: Mundobar, Aqualandia, Terra Natura
Culture, Sightseeing & Nature: The Algar Waterfalls, Guadalest Valley, Castell de Santa Barbara, Casco Antiguo de Altea, Placa del Castell, Las Salinas de Torrevieja, Alicante Tram, Balcon del Mediterraneo, Parque Natural de Penyal D'Ifach, La Cruz de Benidorm, Montgo Natural Park, Huerto del Cura Jardin Artistico Nacional, Parque Natural de la Serra Gelada, El Castell de Guadalest.
And much, much more....
"Thanks for the lovely Villa in Spain. Both my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the great pool and the quiet friendly location. The modern villa was clean as well as having all of the mod cons required for a relaxing vacation. The shops are also in a handy distance away so this saved a lot of stress as well. thanks again and look forward to our next visit."
- Visitor from Norway
"I would recommend this villa. The location was great with swimming pools out the front of property. The villa was clean and very well maintained with everything we needed. I also found the owner very friendly and helpful."
- Visitor from Scotland
Scardroy Homes also has properties in Inverness City Centre, Aberdeen City Centre & Aberdeenshire. Please contact us for more information and availability!